L-FRA100 Low Profile Light Kit
- 18 ga. cold rolled steel
- Mitered and welded corners
- Welded reinforcing clips at corners
- Counter-sunk mounting screw-holes
- #8 x 1-3/4″ Phillips head SMS
- Available in uneven and fractional sizes
- Gray Primer (GPZ) powder coat finish
- Designed for 1-3/4″ thick Doors manufactured within door industry tolerance of +/- 1/16″
- CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder coat color options available – see color chart
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal – A40 Steel
- Zinc electro-plating
- Glass & Glazing tape
- Lead lining – .030″ thick
- Silicone acoustical seal applied to reduce sound transmission
- Acoustical Testing performed at Architectural Testing, Inc. to: ASTM E 90, Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions, ASTM E 413, Classification for Rating Sound Insulation, ASTM E 1338, Standard Classification for Rating Outdoor-Indoor Sound Attenuation, ASTM E 2235, Standard Test Method for Determination of Decay Rates for Use in Sound Insulation Test Methods.